For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Don't Let Your Past Define Who You Are

If I can give you a bit of advice it's this: don't let your past define who you are! The past is over and done with. It no longer exists. Allow yourself to be who you want to be. You do not have to be what and who you were yesterday! Every day is a new chance for change! You can be who ever you wish to be, how ever you wish to be, regardless of your past experiences! Love your experiences past and present! Create a life you love living one step at the time.

If you chose to remain stuck in the past, you miss out on all the new, fresh things waiting to come in! There are so many things we are yet to experience, but hanging on to the old prevents these experiences from happening! Imagine yourself holding a whole bunch of stuff in your arms and someone comes along and wants to give you something big, there is no more space for you to hold that item so that person will find someone else to give it to. The stuff is your past, the person is the universe and the something big is one of your dreams!

Now, are you finally ready and willing to leave all those items and move on?

Here are some affirmations to help you with that process:

The past is over. This is a new day. One that I have never lived before. I stay in the Now and enjoy each and every moment.
The point of power is always in the present moment. The past is over and done and has no power over me. I can begin to be free in this moment. Today's thoughts create my future. I am in charge. I now take my own power back. I am safe and I am free.