For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's Okay

Being who you want to be, making decisions you want to make, and living as you wish to live doesn't always please those that surround your circle and that's okay. If you are leading a life that makes you happy, doesn't go against any morals that you believe in and doesn't harm anyone, then that is more than okay. The pressures we face on a day to day basis of fitting in, doing what's expected of us and pleasing others can be overwhelming for some of us and this is okay because we are here to continue to learn, and part of life's learning lessons are for us to stand up for ourselves and do what we feel is right for us regardless of what the others might think. They have certain ideas and plans for us. They are quick to comment how we lead our lives and that's okay, let them! Don't let it influence or change what you choose to decide for yourself, where you want to be, and how you wish to live!
This live is yours and it is happening right now! It is very important not to live life with regret! It is better to experience something and find out it isn't for you, than to never try and regret it later! Try and avoid regrets because cleansing them, letting them go and moving on takes work. So try to keep your life easy to live by choosing to live without creating regrets, choosing to be the person you are proud to be, doing things that feel good to you!
Others may not agree with you, just remember; that's okay! We are always loved!

I now go beyond other people's fears and limitations. It is my mind that creates my experiences. I am unlimited in my own ability to create the good in my life.
I am beautiful and everyone loves me. I radiate acceptance and I am deeply loved by others. Love surrounds me and protects me.

Believe in yourself, be true to yourself and know that it is all okay!