For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Stop It!


Okay I have had enough with the poor me syndrome! Stop. For 1 second stop everything and take a good, hard, honest look at your life! What is it that is horrible in your life? What kind of choices and decisions are you making for yourself? Is it clear for you that YOU are helping create the exact things you hate about your life? How do you speak to yourself? Are you hurtful and negative? Do you feel good enough? Do you feel like you deserve good in your life? 
The poor me syndrome is a dangerous one! It will corrupt you, your thoughts, emotions and experiences and place continuous bombs in your world!

What kind of a life do you want? So why are you not helping create that kind of a life for yourself? The poor me syndrome is choosing to not take responsibility for your life so STOP IT!

The solutions in Life are simple! We are the ones that choose to complicate them!