For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Take Back Control!

I have changed the way I handle myself in a moment of panic. I know very well what it feels like when an anxiety attack begins to present itself. As it begins to spread itself inside of you, it becomes difficult to breathe and then it is a fast paced roll out toward uncontrollable panic. I have had many moments like this. I understand the emotions, thoughts and actions that accompany these difficult moments. Changing my thoughts, choosing to have more positive ones and keeping check on my emotions on a daily basis diminishes the chances of having future panic attacks. Just like a marathon runner who trains BEFORE running a 5 mile race so that they are prepared to run a good race, I train my mind so that when an attack does want to hit, I have enough strength and mind power to face it head on and bring myself back to a normal state and instantly bring me back to a calmer me. When you focus on doing daily work, your mind is clearer and it is easier to see the panic slowly begin and it is in that very second that you can greet that panic, change your inner conversation and stop the attack before it can escalate to unbearable, uncontrollable emotions that can eventually lead you running to your doctor and then having to take medications. I do not have anything against doctors, I am grateful that we have wonderful souls to help fix us, however I do believe that before you rely on popping a pill to fix your problem, you had better make sure you have done everything you can to fix yourself naturally! Because I am proof that you CAN do this naturally, I am hoping to inspire you so that you too can naturally heal yourself and stop your panic or anxiety attacks.
When you do your daily work, your mind unclutters and you can actually see your thoughts beginning to create your next attack. Yes, you actually see it before it begins it's incredibly fast pace trek! Calming the mind, automatically calms down the body!
Remember that YOU are the only one in control of your mind!
If you are a nervous person, a fearful person, a panicky person PLEASE work on yourself! You are in control and YOU can create whatever it is you DO want to experience! The mind is EXTREMLY POWERFUL! If you are not controlling it, it will control you!
Here are some affirmations from the beautiful Louise L. Hay to help you gain back your control:

I am willing to change. I am willing to release old negative beliefs. They are only thoughts that stand in my way. My new thoughts are positive and fulfilling.

I release all fears and doubts. I now choose to free myself from all destructive fears and doubts. I accept myself and create peace in my mind and heart. I am loved and I am safe.

It's only a thought, and a thought can be changed. I am not limited by any past thinking. I choose my thoughts with care. I constantly have new insights, and new ways of looking at my world. I am willing to change and grow.

Luv and Light,
Daisy!
xoxoxo