For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Theres A Little Girl Forever Inside Me!


Forever lives the little child deep inside of us!
To love that inner child is crucial to our well being! Love, safety, affection, attention, and caring, joyous words and actions toward ourselves is what that little child wants, so please make sure you deliver these simple requests.
When we break down, it is most likely because we neglect ourselves and our needs. Sure life gets busy and you find yourself scrambling for time. But if you don't take good care of you, then who will?
When I understood that every thought, action and emotion I was carrying was effecting everything my eyes would be witness to, I did my best to readjust. When I understood that when I was saying hurtful things, no matter how small, it was effecting my inner child, I did my best to readjust. If I said, "oh, I'm so stupid!" I was saying it to the little girl inside me! When I was criticizing myself and judging myself, I was criticizing and judging that little girl!
Would you speak to child and tell them how ugly or fat they are? How stupid and how much of a loser they are? I think not! And I truly hope not! Well when you speak to yourself or think to yourself, listen to that dialogue and ask yourself, "would I speak to a child this way?" Then readjust!
Life can always improve! All it takes is some of your time and some readjusting! So don't neglect the most important person in your life: YOU!

Luv and Light,
Daisy!
xoxox