For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

What's Important...


Raised catholic, I used to say my prayers everyday. Fist thing in the morning and right before bed. Now I meditate. Prayer and meditation are very different for me, as my meditations include lots of visualization and healing processes and my prayers used to include lots of "I'm sorry", guilt and begging. Loads of "please, please, pleases" and promises.

No more of that for me. Now I sit in silence, pay attention to my breathing, give many thanks for my life and spend time visualizing the things within me and across the planet that need work. I also threw guilt out the window and don't believe in it any longer. This has freed me in too many ways to write down.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in anyway trying to persuade anyone to convert from prayer to meditation. Nor am I trying to bash any religion. Stick with whatever keeps you happy, fulfilled and leading a happy life!
What I am trying to say is, belief in yourself is important, knowing that you constantly create is important, choosing to not feel guilt is important and throwing begging out the window is important.

We can not beg, for we are creators, and begging means you do not believe in your higher self, your higher power, your inner strength and your power to create your reality!

Follow you heart, follow your gut, know your inner self and always, always remember what's important!

Luv and Light,
Daisy!
xx