For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Be Selfish!

The best thing you can do for yourself is polish and refine your qualities. If a store clerk wants to sell his merchandise he's going to have to believe in his product otherwise no one is going to want to buy it. Same goes with ourselves. If we don't believe in ourselves- no one not even ourselves -would want to be with us. Not loving who you are is one of the most damaging things we can do because it begins an endless spiral of not so good experiences and will keep attracting all the wrong people. You will find yourself always wondering why life doesn't quite work out for you.  Self love, self confidence, self respect- and belief in ones self is crucial for happiness in one's life. Any one of these self qualities can not exists without the other. This is a group of qualities that can only exist as a group. Let's not be mistaken- this does not include vanity or ego- this is about loving yourself in the most humble of ways.
I continue to build all my self qualities. Everyday I check in with myself and make sure I am loving and supporting myself in the right way. Perhaps there are things we would like to change about ourselves and we could do our best to change them but then we have things that can not be changed and must be accepted and loved. I would love to be 5 feet 11" but I am not. I am 5 feet tall and that is something I can not change so I have learnt to love all 5 feet of me:)! Besides, in loving and accepting this I have learnt it has its perks too.

Love yourself. Accept yourself. You are unique in the universe, no other living being is exactly like you! Now how beautiful is that!

Luv and Light,

Daisy
*Photo Provided by Tracie Pippenger Discover her treasures at www.tracielouisephotography.com and at www.facebook.com/pages/Truly-Living-Purposefully