For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lewis And His Mother Macgyver!

This is Lewis, a very special treasure in my life! This little guy makes my world so bright! He reminds me how exciting life is and how much there is to discover and I truly enjoy discovering it with him! He is a blessing in my life and I am honored to have him as my nephew! He is almost 1 year and 1/2 now and everyday I am amazed how much he learns and grows. His beautiful parents do their best -as most parents do-to help Lewis have the best life possible and watching and learning with them is a learning experience indeed! Children change your life, they transform it in ways we can not even imagine before they enter and once they do, well prepare all you want it is undoubtedly always filled with surprises! Being a parent comes with its many rewards and challenges this is why I am so glad that Laura has dedicated her time in keeping a blog filled with tons of very important, vital information about her own experiences as a mom. Her intention is to reach out to help other new mommies who perhaps feel a little scared, confused or even lost at times. 

Let me just say this, I have two older sisters Laura- the eldest, mother of this cutie pie, and Alessandra fashionista at its very best! They have both helped me in too many ways to write down and I am forever grateful for them both! We assigned the nickname Macgyver to Laura a very long time ago and she merits the name believe me! This is an extremely creative soul! She is the kind of person you want to be around when you need a solution! Always filled with great insight this gal will create something out of nothing-I have witnessed it too many times and yet she still seems to amaze me time and time again! People call her all the time with questions and concerns-yes, me too! I wouldn't know what I would do without her great words of wisdom. There are always simple solutions with Laura and if she can not find one she'll create one! You may never get to meet Laura but you can visit her on her blog page and ask your questions there! She is also an amazing cook, a talented painter, sculptor, photographer, and does an amazing job at cutting, coloring and styling hair! It sounds ridiculous but it is oh so true just ask anyone who knows her! This girl is exploding with talent! I've encouraged her to share more of her talent on her blog, but she's a mommy and that leaves little room for free time!
If you are a new mommy or know of a new mommy help make their life a little easier and introduce them to this: www.mommy-on-line.blogspot.com  

If you think Laura isn't real check her out for yourself and if you have a question that only Macgyver can fix...well she's a few clicks away. The world is very lucky to be blessed with such a soul as Laura!

Luv and Light,
Daisy
www.mommy-on-line.blogspot.com