For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Your Pool Of Dreams!



I like swimming in my pool of dreams! It's fun here! There are no toxic thoughts and emotions floating around because it is my pool I choose whom I invite to swim with me! Creation is inevitable, it is part of what we are made of and what we are made from. Everyday we create and accumulate thoughts, emotions, experiences and memories. Its important not to drag the toxic ones where they do not belong- like in your pool of dreams! This is a place of gathered dreams and desires, a very personal place. Certainly not a place you would want negative people's opinions and judgements floating around attacking and drowning your dreams! They to have dreams, maybe they have given up on theirs and that is their choice but do not let them enter your personal space to try and drown yours or steal them away! You own them. They are yours to keep, to believe in and to continue to create!
Basking in your pool of dreams is where you make all those desires manifest into reality. The longer you sit, swim and embellish in there, the quicker their creation. And as your dreams come into creation, you can add more and more dreams to create! Sounds fun doesn't it? It is! What are you waiting for? Dive in!

Luv and Light,

Daisy
*Photo Provided by Tracie Pippenger Discover her Treasures at www.tracielouisephotography.com