For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Today Does Not Include Yesterday


After a crazy busy weekend the start of a new day and a new week feels wonderful. We have busy lives, on going schedules filled with things we love to do and some things we rather not do but "have to" do. For me the "have to's" aren't always fun so I do my best to keep my focus on the end result. This gives me the fuel I need to keep going. I make sure to leave my "have to's" behind with the past where they belong. I don't call my friends to vent at how I had to do this and that. I don't keep going back to those experiences because I prefer to allow new experiences in and leave the past in the past. A new beginning is obvious as the sun rises but if our minds are still in the past- we are not going with the flow of life- we are in a physical new day but mentally living events of yesterday- that is not moving forward. So as the sun rises allow yourself to let go of yesterday(s) and be present in this new day! You have never lived this day before. If you let it- it can bring forth beautiful new experiences you could otherwise miss out on if your focused on yesterday. Let go of the old- allow the new to come in! New day= new experiences- your choice.

*Photo Provided by Tracie Pippenger Discover Her Treasures at www.tracielouisephotography.com and at www.facebook.com/pages/Truly-Living-Purposefullyhttp://www.tracielouisephotography.com