For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Believe!


I don't see it!
-To see it you must create it.

How?
-To create it you must believe it, only then can you see it.

-How do I believe it?
-Believe it is possible for yourself. Believe it can be true for you.

That's fantasy, not reality!
-Then that is what you believe. So it cannot become true for you do not believe in yourself or your dreams.

But I want to!
-Then you must begin by knowing that you deserve what you desire and then you can create it.

It is easy for you, your life is better than mine.
-Our lives are a reflection of what we believe we deserve. They reflect what we believe to be true. What you see is what you believe in.

Can you do it for me? Please! Fix me, fix my life.
-You are the one only who can do that. Use me as an example. If I can do it so can you. I believe in myself. I believe in my dreams. I believe I deserve only the best.

Okay, me too! I want to believe in great things for myself!
-Then begin right now. Begin to believe that you deserve the very best and only the very best. One thought at a time- I promise you will get there.

-Photo Provided by Tracie Pippenger Discover More Of Her Treasures at www.tracielouisephotography.net