For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Change



There is always room for change. Just because you are "used to" doing things a certain way- does not mean you can not change those very things. 

Change can be scary and can be tough for many. I believe the more challenging something is- the prouder you will feel once you've accomplished it! Besides, with change usually comes beautiful results and we find ourselves saying, "wow! I wish I had done this years ago!"

You've been a certain way up until now and you have your habits, patterns and routines. Some may be set in stone and it may be challenging to change some of these at first-but you can do it! You must believe in yourself! 

I hear people tell me all the time things like, "oh you're young, you can do it! What's the point for me I've been this way for so long, why would I change now?"
My reply is usually, "because you can and because it will help you feel better and help you live a happier life!"

Opportunities are everywhere for us. They are available at every second we breathe. It is up to us to believe in ourselves enough to make those changes happen. 

One step at a time I promise you will get there and you will feel so proud of yourself!

I believe in you! 

Now go make that change you have been procrastinating to make for so long! I am right here with you!!

-Photo Provided by Tracie Pippenger Discover More Of Her Treasures at www.tracielouisephotography.net