For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

FLY!


How do I get there? She asked.

-Well where is it you want to go?

Over there, that way!

-So spread your wings and fly there.

But how? I don't think I can make it!

-Well you haven't even tried yet now have you?

No, I haven't, but it is very far and I don't think I can fly all that way!

-Well you will never know if you stay here thinking about it, will you?

Hmmm, that's true. Alright maybe I'll try later.

-Why wait?

I'll wait for more courage, more strength.

-You already have all the courage and strength you need.

I do?

-Yes, of course you do.

But what happens if I get really tired along the way?

-You take a break.

Oh it all seems so simple to you.

-That's because it is. You are choosing to make it complicated.

Hmm, I guess I am.

-Don't be afraid, you can do this. You know you can!

-Hello? Hello?

She was gone flying hard and strong toward the place she'd wanted to go to for so long.

-Photo Provided by Tracie Pippenger Discover Her Treasures at www.tracielouisephotography.net and at www.facebook.com/pages/Truly-Living-Purposefully