For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Friday, January 6, 2012

In Memory


I follow you around all the time. You don't notice me but I am always here. I make sure you are always safe and I make sure you are always well taken care of.

When I see you stressing about, I want so much to tell you not to worry and that everything really is alright.

When I see you smiling and laughing I flutter my wings with great joy! I love it when you smile!

I want you to celebrate your experience of life- know that it is the reason why you are here!

When you miss me it is because you forget that I am still right here- and if you close your eyes you can certainly see me.

We have love that we can still share- me from here and you from there.

I am always with you.

-Photo Provided by Tracie Pippenger Discover Her Treasures at www.tracielouisephotography.net and at www.facebook.com/pages/Truly-Living-Purposefully