For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Look Beyond


When I ask my nephew of 19 months to look at something specific- like, " look at that bike Lewis" or "look at that bird Lewis" I can see the instant confusion and his eyes begin racing, searching for what I am telling him to look at.

I understand this confusion because he has no clue as to what that thing I am pointing out is supposed to look like.

I read about a lady who's job-great job indeed- was to take travelers out to the ocean to see wild dolphins. She said that each time the same thing would happen- most of those people have never seen wild dolphins so when they would come into view not everyone was able to see them. Just like Lewis they do not know what it's supposed to look like so the eyes can not perceive what the mind can not understand. 

In the waters of beautiful Jamaica my husband pointed out the huge school of fish that was all around us- I could not see them. I tried so hard but could not see the fish that were right there. One early morning I went out by myself into the water and I stood very still and I looked for the fish- eventually I was able to see them. The next time my husband pointed out the fish to me I was able to see them rather quickly because I now knew what I was supposed to see.

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. Your eyes will see what you choose to know is real. Remember this so that you may be reminded that possibilities are everywhere- just because you can't see it does not mean it isn't there!

-Photo Provided by Tracie Pippenger Discover Her Treasures at www.tracielouisephotography.net and at www.facebook.com/pages/Truly-Living-Purposefully