For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Adjust


My nephew almost 2 years old now is at the point where he mimics actions and repeats words. I am so grateful for this as it helps me to become even more consciously aware of what I say and do.

I have thought to myself many times that when people over react to something or create drama based on a simple situation, that they should be filmed and then forced to watch themselves. This always made sense to me because once you step out of your emotions you can see, think and deal better with situations.
So watching my nephew do as I do and say as I say is a wonderful way for me to keep check that I am always being a positive influence.

If we pay attention to our actions and words- really pay attention I'm sure we would change a few things. Are you willing to pay attention and adjust your words and actions? I sure am.


-Photo Provided by Tracie Pippenger Discover More Of Her Treasures at www.tracielouisephotography.net