For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Are You With Me?


I'm making February the "month of different things". Beginning right now, I'm dedicating myself to push even further! To do, say and experience different things- more than I ever have before, want to join me?

I'm going to pick up new habits, create new patterns, choose new words, listen to different types of music, watch a different kind of movie, read a different kind of book. I'm going to set different goals and expand my mind even further than where it is right now. I'm going to have different types of conversations, I'm dedicating myself to truth and only truth and go the extra mile to help in the best way I know how. I'm going to spread and share my knowing even more than ever before.

Why? Because I have learned to push my thinking and then some-I have now reached a point of "then some" so it is time to go a little further. To push it out even more and expand myself to new, broader points. How exciting! The mind is a muscle and the more you use it the stronger it gets and the further it wants to go- so I am going toward the next steps of expansion.

Are you with me?

-Photo Provided by Tracie Pippenger Discover More Of Her Treasures at www.tracielouisephotography.net