For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Creepy Callings


Many people are still struggling with letting go of old addictions...


Here you are again. My friend, the one who knows me all too well: my addiction. Present and powerful because my ego makes it so, I find it so hard to let you go!

Tempting me, calling me in. I do not like you- I do not want you in my world but when you call out to me I can not bear but want to give in. I'm focused on the misbelief that it will feel good- I know if I am strong enough and hang on just 1 second more the urge will pass.

I must keep my focus on the after math. Knowing how proud I will be not having given into your creepy calling.

I am strong enough to make peace with my ego and set it free. I am very capable of thanking my ego but reassuring it that I do not need it. I am powerful- much more powerful than my addiction!

I am now in control of my life. I choose what is best for me! I make smart decisions for myself. I think about my health, my happiness and successes! I am stronger than my addiction- after all it is only an addiction I chose to have in my life- that is past, it is no longer a part of who I am- no longer a part of my world. I am free!

No more creepy callings for me!

-Photo Provided by Tracie Pippenger Discover More Of Her Treasures at www.tracielouisephotography.net