For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Zero Attention


We must dream in order to create.
See it, feel it! Be in that moment- make it real for yourself. When we can see it and feel it we can accomplish it with greater ease.

Much like athletes visualize themselves finishing that race or winning that game- we must do the same with our life goals and desires.

If you give your dreams zero attention what do you think will happen to those dreams? That's correct-they will always remain dreams.

Do you think an athlete thinks to him/herself, "Oh forget it! I will never make it!" or "I will never win!"
This doesn't sound like a winners dialogue to me. What do you think this athlete's coach would say?

Believe in yourself first and foremost. Believe you can achieve anything you set your mind to. Spend time visualizing it- believe me- it is time very well spent and then go out and work hard toward your goals.

One must believe to succeed!!

-Photo Provided by Tracie Pippenger Discover More Of Her Treasures at www.tracielouisephotography.net