For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Plant the Possibilities


As a child I loved books. I love reading and almost always feel asleep with a book in my hand. I was never drawn to one specific type of book and always read about various topics.

The other day I was remembering the type of book that allowed the reader to choose a different ending. If you wanted such and such a thing to happen you went to such and such a page- as a kid I thought this was just amazing! I loved the idea of having several options on how the story should end.

Thinking about this reminded me that the more I open myself up to possibilities, the more possibilities can present themselves into my reality! I can choose a different ending, a different outcome!

I know that my beliefs sit in my personal garden and grow as I feed them with more of that same thinking as the very substance that each plant is composed of. So if I plant peace, I think peaceful thoughts and my plant of peace gets bigger and bigger thus, allowing me to find more peace in my everyday reality.

We each have a garden and we each have the freedom to choose what we grow in our gardens. I remembered the books because the universe was reminding me that the possibilities are endless- if I choose them to be as such.

So today I do some extra gardening on my plants of possibilities.

What's growing in your garden?

Photo Provided by Tracie Pippenger Discover More Of Her Treasures at www.tracielouisephotography.net