For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Give Your Dreams The Attention They Deserve!


Isn't it a beautiful feeling when someone gives you affection, love, praise, attention or compliments? Doesn't it feel wonderful when someone believes in you, encourages you and cheers you on?

I want you to forget paying the bills for one second and I want you to ask yourself what you really love to do everyday. What fills you with great joy? What are you passionate about? Why not start envisioning doing that for a living?

I for one believe strongly is pursuing dreams! I know that every reality (no matter how big or how small) begins within some one's mind, heart and soul- and as they build it up strong in side of them the reality of their dream suddenly begins to unfold.

See it. Feel it. Smell it. Taste it= Live it!

Your dream(s) need your attention for that is how they flourish. If you do not believe in them how can they ever exist? 

Give your dreams the attention they deserve!!

Photo Provided by Tracie Pippenger Discover More Of Her Treasures at www.tracielouisephotography.net