For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Friday, May 4, 2012

You are Amazing!



What are the thoughts you keep thinking that are creating preciously what you do not want in your life? 

This is the question I asked myself yesterday and I found my answer. 

If we are to be honest with ourselves, each one of us knows where we "go wrong". We know what it is we say, do, or think that helps create our physical, mental or emotional aliments which in  turn creates more of the same situations we do not want present in our daily lives.

I have found my answers, now for the solutions. Well, my technique is re-arranging my thoughts. Readjusting every time I decide to beat myself up with another negative, "not good enough" thought. Each time that insecurity kicks in, I stop and remind myself how amazing I am and how important I am. 
*Please do not misunderstand me. This is not about ego or vanity. This is about self love! 
If we do not love and encourage ourselves then who will? 

If you are blessed to have someone who loves you and encourages you- well you will always be looking to them to do so. You will become dependent and needy. So love yourself! Respect yourself enough to keep your thoughts positive and powerful! Remind yourself of the magnificent creature that you are!

You are AMAZING!!

Sending you lots of Luv and Light:)! 

Photo Provided by Tracie Pippenger Discover More Of Her Treasures at www.tracielouisephotography.net