For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Monday, July 23, 2012

What's The Point?


Someone asked me the other day what is the point of walking/sitting in a park, especially if there is no one else there to share it with.

To me the answer is crystal clear.

You see I have always enjoyed walking especially in nature! To me, it is a celebration. I am celebrating with nature the beautiful creation we are. I am celebrating the fact that I have legs and they function, carrying me everywhere my functioning eyes, mind and nose want to go. As I walk, I am swinging my arms that function without effort. You see, I am celebrating the gifts I have and I am grateful for! At the same time, I get to see and share with my fellow humans. I get to exchange beautiful energy with them, and when I see someone who is not having a great day, or is feeling down, sad or angry- I ask the angels to help(and they always do).

So you see, if I wouldn't be walking through the gorgeous park, having my gorgeous celebration, I would miss the opportunity to help and share some positive energy.

Now that's my point:)!

Photo Provided by Tracie Pippenger Discover More Of Her Treasures at www.tracielouisephotography.net