For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

We Are BOTH!



I create my own world of peace, harmony, joy and tranquility. 
I create this special world so that when human life tries to get the better of me, I escape into my little world where love and happiness joyfully embrace me and I am reminded once again of what is truly important.

Be sure to create a world of your own. One you can visit anytime, where you can recharge and perhaps be reminded of what truly matters.

Human life is important and what we do in it is important but so is the spiritual world. We are BOTH human and spirit not just one or the other.

Live life knowing you are both. 

Now won't you excuse me while I slip into my world to get a dose of  love and happiness:)

Photo Provided by Tracie Pippenger Discover More Of Her Treasures at www.tracielouisephotography.net