For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

If Your Guidance System Could Talk



You can't hear me if the TV's on. You cannot hear me if the radio is on and you cannot hear me if you are constantly thinking.

You hear me in the silence. That is where I can tell you everything.

All your questions will be answered. From which way to turn when driving to which career path to take in life.

I have all of the answers for you but you cannot hear me through all that noise.

-If your guidance system could talk this is what it would tell you.

The "I don't know" syndrome comes from not listening enough, and with enough practice one looses the recognition of listening to their gut (guidance system).

Stop all the noise and take a listen. 


Photography courtesy of  the wonderful Tracie Pippenger www.tracielouisephotography.net