For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I wonder



Not every conversation is motivating or inspiring. Not everyone is optimistic and up about life.
I sometimes wonder  why people choose to live in a reality that is very serious and small, without any dreams? 

Isn't the fun part about life dreaming and imagining? 
Must everything be so serious? Must everything require facts and proof?

The everyday miracles in my life remind me of the endless possibilities and waking each morning reminds me of how blessed I truly am. 

I wonder how much more proof people need in order for them to comprehend the miracle they are and how much more they can create for themselves?

Hmm, I wonder?

Photography courtesy of  the wonderful Tracie Pippenger www.tracielouisephotography.net