For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

We Choose




When I first opened the door to awakening I was very eager to tell everyone I met to jump on board! I wanted to share what I knew so others would find happiness and peace within like I did. It took me a while to understand that not everyone wants to know. Not everyone wants change.

Some find joy in complaining, personally I think it is more habit than joy, but I digress. At first I had a difficult time with it! I couldn't understand why anyone wouldn't want to ameliorate their life? Now, years later, I get it. The same reason a person will complain about their weight for years and years and never do a thing about it. Solutions are always readily available. It is up to us to want to change.

We each get to choose how we wish to live and what kind of a person we want to be.

I have learned to quiet down but my message will forever carry on and my desire for inner peace & happiness for us all will forever be.

Photography courtesy of  the wonderful Tracie Louise Pippenger