For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

What kind of driver are you?



Keeping your eyes on the car in front of you and no where else can be very dangerous when driving. Gripping the steering wheel like you are holding it together and never checking your blind spots can get you into serious trouble.

I'm sure you are wondering why I am giving you driving tips this morning. Well, yesterday it hit me (haha, pun intended) that our driving can tell us plenty about how we live our lives and where we can adjust ourselves.

Are you looking above and beyond or is your vision glued to that back bumper of the car in front of you? Are you calm and certain you will get to where you are headed or are you honking and jamming your way left to right? Are you enjoying your ride or are you stressed out? All these things will give you a good idea on how you view life and what you are creating.

I know it sounds a little coocoo but think about it. What kind of driver are you and where can you change to become a better driver?

Photography courtesy of  the wonderful Tracie Louise