For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Absorb & Apply!



I don't know how many more times I can repeat myself: If you do not change anything, NOTHING can change. See the period at the end of that sentence? Because the statement ends there. It is a very simple but powerful statement. Yet pointless if you simply read and do not absorb and apply.

I get it. I understand how difficult life can be when you are stressed, anxious and nervous inside. I'm not trying to seem inconsiderate. However all of the stories I hear from many different individuals, countries apart, are all very different with different details but at the same time, all very much the same!

Life continues to bring to them struggling opportunities, more situations to be anxious about time and time again. "Why?" They ask. "Because you allow it." is my 'new straight forward, 2013, the truth hurts' type of response. No more sugar coating. In order for me to help, I need to be a little 'tougher'.

You are not taking initiative to change anything. You are not applying any of the tools that you have. If you want the easy way out and choose not to apply yourself you will never see permanent change. It is as simple as that. 

Change something. Anything at all! 2013 is around the corner, welcome it by making some changes!

Absorb and apply.