For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Room For Improvement



Some of us are too hard on ourselves. We push, push and push ourselves, letting our minds go a million thoughts a minute, 24 on 24, usually the only thing that can stop us is exhaustion. Sometimes we have so much practice that we can overcome that exhaustion and keep pushing further until we eventually burn out. Then we find ourselves wanting to be left alone and unable to complete even the simplest task.

This was me years ago. This was how I chose to lead my life. At the time I didn't realize I had a choice and that there is always room for improvement.

We can always do more, do better, but running ourselves mad is not worth it!
If this sounds like you, please stop. Slow down. Learn to accept the idea that there will always be room for improvement and that it is okay if you do not 'perfectionize' every single detail in your life!

Relax. Accept and let go. These are the requests to fill today:) 
Photography courtesy of  the wonderful Tracie Louise