For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Spreading My Wings



It's hard to imagine yourself flying when you are struggling with simply standing upright but it's important to remember one step at a time gets you to where you want to go.

Quicker results come when there is dedication and a set goal. Thinking about something gets the ball rolling- doing something to help that unfold get it moving faster and faster until you finally take off!

Believe in yourself! Know that you are enough and that you have all you need to get to where you want to go! 

No one is born flying because we need the life lessons and experiences as we get there in order to grow and expand.

I'm getting ready to spread my wings, how about you?