For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Monday, January 7, 2013

The Art of Accepting and Allowing




We choose a path in life, at least we think we do and most of the time things will pop up as we walk along this 'chosen' path, almost always something unexpected. This used to make me jump out of my skin! Simply freak out! Now, I understand that these are vital and important experiences that once embraced, lead us toward better and better things. 

We are not adaptable to change as many of us would like to be, but we can work on that. Accepting and allowing are the keys to keeping ourselves flexible and better adaptable to change. Keep practicing these two 'arts'.

This New Year brings lots of promise as every New Year does, so lets bring the promise to master the art of accepting and allowing! Are you in?!