For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

There aren't any good people left!



"There aren't any good people left! You can not trust anyone! People don't care!" I hear these words more often today than ever before.

Well guess what, there are people whom cannot be trusted and there are those who truly do not care but there are still plenty, and I mean plenty of us who are truly good! Beautiful hearts filled with good intention and a sincerity to care and help. Gracious souls that fill this planet with their beauty and warm our hearts by their kind gestures! 

Want to attract more of these people in your life? Then start emanating those exact qualities you wish to see in others and stop repeating those toxic affirmations that people are horrible!

As a brillant soul once said, "Be the change you want to see in the world"!

*Photo of  my t-shirt bought at http://www.redvic.com/ a magical place!