For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Do Something



You've got to have some intention and you've got to create some direction, otherwise you are just going about life unguided and may be attracting all the things you don't want present in your world.

Even if you are not sure of what you want, you do know you want certain things. For instance I want peace, quiet, happiness, contentment, joy, laughter, abundance of prosperity etc. So I can at least begin by affirming these things for myself.  "I now allow(insert everything you can think of) to be present in my life. Thank you for these precious gifts!"

Take some time to create what you want to see present in your life- it takes your intention. So what are you waiting for? It won't happen on its own.