For those with flexible minds!

These are my thoughts of love and light! I hope you enjoy them!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Everything begins with us



When I started to quiet 'my insides', I was able to learn plenty of things. Much, much more than when I was rushing like a mad woman, scrambling to get everything done.  All of a sudden I became much more aware of my surroundings and what I continuously exposed myself to. Shocked of how toxic most of it was for me, I made many, many changes.

Now years later, the process continues. As I grow spiritually, my need for quiet and elimination for drama becomes more and more of a necessity. The way I see it, life is much too precious to waste on petty dramas. We contribute to everything in our lives. We help make things better or worse. We emanate peace or chaos. The choice is ours. And these very choices can make for a happier life we wish it to be so.

Everything begins with us.